Soil Surveys Engineering are currently
seeking geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists from junior to senior level.
They will join a team of professionals which include experienced and responsible geotechnical engineers, engineering geologists and geotechnicians, to provide assistance in a wide variety of projects that will include roads and infrastructure, commercial and industrial developments, multi-level structures and canal works.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Geology degree
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the geotechnical field for the Junior role
- Minimum of 5 years experience for the Senior position
- Recent experience in managing and supervising geotechnical investigations, and analysing and interpreting reports.
- Experience in slope stability assessment and, slope risk analysis, rock mechanics and temporary support system design, would be an advantage for the Senior role.